Specially designed chambers for low humidity conditions such as Low Humidity conditions such as 25ºC-40% RH, 40ºC-25% RH, and 25 ºC-40% RH
Naanolab Stability Test Chambers are specially designed to conduct stability and shelf life studies on drug and drugs substances which provide evidence on the changes in the quality of product with time, under the influence of various environmental factors such as Temperature and Humidity.
Stability Test Chambers are also used for seeds testing, biological studies, testing on electronic and mechanical components, cement plants, packing industries. Etc.
It is also known as “Humidity Chamber”, “Humidity Control Oven”, and “Environmental Test chamber”.
- Construction : Double wall chamber in which inner working chamber is fabricated of “Stainless Steel” (Mirror polish) SS316 / 304 & exterior is of Stainless Steel SS304 / G.I. Powder Coated as per needs of user. The cabinet is insulated with high density CFC free (80mm) Poly Urethane Foam. Durable construction for reliable operation and safe product storage.
- Refrigeration System :Refrigeration system with CFC free compressor, R-134a / R-404 eco-friendly refrigeration system with motor and relay. Energy Efficient cooling system which reducing operational cost.
- Air Circulation : Motor and blower arrangement to have uniformity of temperature under loaded condition.
- Heating System : U shaped SS Nichrome wire air heaters.
- Humidity System : Non condensing type steam injection system (Energy Efficiency)
- Lockable and Leveling wheels :“Bullet feet” wheels designed for longer life under heavy duty load with built in screwing adjustment for accurate horizontal leveling of the chamber. It ensures easy mobility during installation and cleaning. Also have provision for lockable arrangement to wheels whenever required.
- Illumination : Inner working chamber is provided with LED for illumination the chamber to view & inspect samples visually.
- Full View Glass Door : Single door with a viewing window (of toughened glass) for easy inspection & viewing the samples without disturbing the set environmental conditions of the chamber (by opening the door)
- Trays : Heavy duty rod type trays which are not only easy to clean but also save times and efforts while cleaning. It also has provision for adjustable channels as user’s convenience.
- Validation Port : 50 mm validation Port with silicone rubber seal to insert sensor for validation purpose
- 21 CFR Part-11 Compliance Software : Log data, Event data, Audit trail data, E records & E signatures, Graphical analysis, Data acquisition.
- Electrical Supply Requirement : 230V/15A/50H Optional Features as Per User Requirement
- Controlling Methods : PLC and 4.3”/ 7” Colour display (Touch Screen) HMI with 21 CFR part 11 features software /Basic LED Controller/ Data Logger
- Software : PLC Scada, 21 CFR Software Part 11 Compliance.
- Stand by System : Cooling and Humidifier stand by system
- Data Storage : Data storage facility in HMI & PC for chamber readings (Temperature and humidity) with print facility, data transfer facility, Settable interval time in minute through Ethernet & LAN connectivity.
- Connectivity : Ethernet & LAN connectivity.
- Operating Software : Provide operating software.
- Door Access System : Password protected door access system.
- Remote Alarm System : Provide remote alarm system
- Mobile Alert System : For getting important events notification or alert in case of emergency.